An Online Microdata Catalog
Central Data Catalog
Tobacco Control for Leadership Training 2005, National Tobacco Prevalence Survey 2005
National Institute of Statistics
Documentation in PDF
Jan 07, 2021
Jan 08, 2021
I.ID and Weight
D.Age at Initiation
E.Reasons for Starting/Continuing to Use Tobacco (among tobacco users only!)
IV.Knowledge and Attitudes about Tobacco Use
A.Knowledge and Attitudes about Harmful Effects
B.Attitudes towards Tobacco Use
C.Attitudes about Tobacco Use in the Community
D.Attitudes about Anti-Smoking Policies
E.Attitudes about Addiction
V.Second hand Smoke
D.Access to Health Care
Variable group: A.Cigarettes
20. have you smoked at least 100 cigarettes in your lifetime
21..have you smoked daily for at least six months during you
22. do you currently smoke cigarettes?
23. what is your best estimate of the number of days you smo
24. what is your best estimate of the number of days you smo
25. on the day or days you smoked cigarettes during the past
26. on the day or days you smoked a cigarette in the past 30
27. on the day or days you smoked a "hand rolled cigarette"
28. on the day or days you smoked a cigarette in the past 30
29. on the day or days you smoked a commercial brand (i.e. p
30. what brand of commercial (i.e. packaged) cigarette do y
31. what is the cost (in riels) of each commercial (i.e. pac
31a. how do you purchase commercial cigarettes?
32. how much did you spend on cigarettes in the past week?
33. amount of the total purchased
34. amount of the total "taken in trade"
35. amount of the total from gifts
36. where did you obtain the cigarettes?
Back to Catalog